Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Awakening to Possibilities!

Throughout this course I have learned alot. I knew I was behind in the understanding of technology available for teaching. I had no idea. I don't think anyone could know about all the stuff there is that could be used for teaching. My guiding principles haven't changed. I still believe that these things are tools for the teacher to use in helping students learn content. I heard a song on the radio on the way to school tonight that really mirrored my feelings on the digital aspect of my life. My computer at home is still dial up and most of my work has to be done at school where we have DSL. Not everyone likes country music (and I understand why) but bear with me....watch the video and listen to the words. By the way, they got some of the lyrics wrong. The last chorus is "I still like the sound of a shovel head on a gravel road". It has been a great class and has really been an awakening for me! Hope this works! -Wally
ok, that didn't work. Please see the video in my next blog above.

No comments:

Post a Comment