Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Virtual Professional Development

Attended a virtual classroom tonight. It was from the Web Class 2.0 Beginner Series entitled: RSS and making life easier. We talked about this in class and I definitely need to get it organized. Having the websites you want delivered to you. Makes viewing student blogs easier. I liked this better than prerecorded programs I have used like the Classrooms for the Future embedded learning series. The live atmosphere makes you feel like you are not alone. Unfortunately my microphone wasn't working.

2 comments:

  1. Wally,

    Somehow I couldn't open the comment link to your music video. That was priceless! Thanks for taking the time for putting it together. It's a great send-off.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also couldn't open the comment link but agree with Patti, it was an appropriate way to complete the course. I don't listen to country music much anymore (I overdosed on it when I was an auto mechanic and listened to it 8 hours a day), but still enjoy Alan Jackson. Thanks and good luck.

    ReplyDelete